You are passionate about the diverse possibilities of artificial intelligence and would like to realize your own ideas in this area? As DocuWare´s MLOps / AI Engineer (m/f/d) you will analyze the opportunities for the use of machine learning in a cloud-based document management system with thousands of users and millions of documents every day. You design machine learning methods and accompany the projects from data collection to deployment.
There are many great reasons to join DocuWare - our company culture is only one of them.
As part of the DocuWare team, you will benefit from many advantages:
- Globally distributed, international teams: You will find our teams working in Germering, New York, Sofia or other worldwide locations
- Flexible work location and hours: You can work on the road or in our modern office - and you can flexibly arrange your own working hours
- Individual support: After an intensive induction, you will receive regular training tailored to your needs (e.g. conferences internal team building measures, Udemy courses)
- Work-life balance: 35 vacation days per year, sport offerings, massages, a foosball table and a relaxing lounge area
- Healthy food: Together we enjoy Fairtrade coffee with organic milk, snacks and fresh fruit - all free of charge - as well as subsidized lunch from the Foodji fridge
- Good accessibility: Choose how you would like to come to the office with a leased e-bike, by train or via highways A96/A99 (you can charge your e-car on site for free)
- Team spirit: Regular employee and team events (virtual or on-site) ensure excellent collaboration with colleagues around the word
- Sustainability and social commitment: DocuWare stands for paperless work and supports volunteer organizations and local sports clubs
- Your health matters: DocuWare subsidizes your company pension plan!
- Lastly, and most importantly, we offer a stable job with a well established and growing company
Your hiring partner
Specialist Recruiting & Employer Branding
Here you can find us
Planegger Str. 1
We provide digital document management and automated workflows to organizations of any size and across all major industries. We are on a mission to simplify work in a world of complex information by empowering organizations to digitize and automate processes. Our company culture is shaped by four core values. We are: Customer Centric, Passionate, Dynamic, & Decent