As a Backend Developer (m/f/d) for internal business applications you are significantly responsible for keeping our internal business applications up to date. Within the framework of the latest technologies, you implement our business use cases within the Microsoft Business Applications landscape.
There are many great reasons to join DocuWare - our company culture is only one of them.
As part of the DocuWare team, you will benefit from many advantages:
- Globally distributed, international teams: You will find our teams working in Germering, New York, Sofia or other worldwide locations
- Flexible work location and hours: You can work on the road or in our modern office - and you can flexibly arrange your own working hours
- Individual support: Individual training, classroom training and a fixed work schedule for further education will help you to develop your skills (e.g. Udemy)
- Work-life balance: 35 vacation days per year, sport offerings, massages, a foosball table and a relaxing lounge area
- Healthy food: Together we enjoy Fairtrade coffee with organic milk, snacks and fresh fruit - all free of charge - as well as subsidized lunch from the Foodji fridge
- Good accessibility: Choose how you would like to come to the office with a leased e-bike, by train or via highways A96/A99 (you can charge your e-car on site for free)
- Team spirit: Regular employee and team events (virtual or on-site) ensure excellent collaboration with colleagues around the word
- We only use the latest technologies - find out more on Stackshare
- Sustainability and social commitment: DocuWare stands for paperless work and supports volunteer organizations and local sports clubs
- Your health matters: DocuWare subsidizes your company pension plan!
- Lastly, and most importantly, we offer a stable job with a well established and growing company
Your hiring partner
Jr. Specialist Recruiting & Employer Branding
Apply directly via the online form or by mail to email@example.com.
Here you can find us
Planegger Str. 1
We provide digital document management and automated workflows to organizations of any size and across all major industries. We are on a mission to simplify work in a world of complex information by empowering organizations to digitize and automate processes. Our company culture is shaped by four core values. We are: Customer Centric, Passionate, Dynamic, & Decent