Why should you join?
DocuWare stands for globally distributed, international teams and an open corporate culture that invites you to help shape it. Mobile Work and flexible working hours are part of our everyday life. Would you like to be part of an innovative company whose solutions are digitizing everyday work in a wide range of industries? In that case, we are happy to welcome you to the team.
What we can offer
There are many great reasons to join DocuWare - our company culture is only one of them.
As part of the DocuWare team, you will benefit from many advantages:
- Globally distributed, international teams: You will find our teams working in Germering, New York, Sofia or other worldwide locations.
- Flexible work location and hours: You can work on the road or in our modern office - and you have the flexibility to arrange your own working hours.
- Individual support: After an intensive induction, you will receive regular training tailored to your needs (e.g.conferences internal team building measures).
- Well-earned rest: 35 vacation days per year, sport offerings, massages, a foosball table and a relaxing lounge area.
- Healthy food: Together we enjoy Fairtrade coffee with organic milk or oat milk, snacks and fresh fruit - all free of charge - as well as subsidized lunch from the Foodji fridge.
- Good accessibility: Choose how you would like to come to the office with a leased e-bike, by train or via highways A96/A99 (you can charge your e-car on site for free).
- Team spirit: Regular employee and team events (virtual or on-site) ensure excellent collaboration with colleagues around the world.
- Sustainability and social commitment: DocuWare stands for paperless work and supports volunteer organizations and local sports clubs.
- Your health matters: DocuWare subsidizes your company pension plan.
- A stable job with a well established and growing company.
- We only use the latest technologies - find out more on Stackshare.
- Unique Benefits: Choose one of three amazing options (Bonago, E-Gym, or Deutschlandticket) tailored to your needs.
- 30 Days Work from Abroad: Experience international opportunities and broaden your horizons.
For better insights, check us out on Instagram
Your hiring partner
Team Leader Recruiting & Employer Branding