Why should you join?
DocuWare stands for globally distributed, international teams and an open corporate culture that invites you to help shape it. Mobile Work and flexible working hours are part of our everyday life. Would you like to be part of an innovative company whose solutions are digitizing everyday work in a wide range of industries? In that case, we are happy to welcome you to the team.
As Senior Full Stack Developer (m/f/d) for our Cloud Customer Lifecycle Team you will support the company on the way to a great document management solution. The team is responsible for faciliating the lifecycle of a customer and its resources. You will support your colleagues during all SDLC phases, from conceptualizing a microservice to operating it.
Your responsibilities will include:
- You will realize applications in the area of the DocuWare Cloud in a highly qualified team.
- Your spectrum ranges from the development of web applications to the implementation of server components and database tuning.
- You bring a wide expertise and fun for mentoring into the team.
- You are eager to learn through other team members and bring your own technical expertise to product development while always keeping an eye on architecture specifications and development guidelines.
- You are constantly on the lookout for the latest trends and always remain technologically and professionally on the move.
Your hiring partner
Specialist Recruiting & Employer Branding