Why should you join?
DocuWare stands for globally distributed, international teams and an open corporate culture that invites you to help shape it. Mobile Work and flexible working hours are part of our everyday life. Would you like to be part of an innovative company whose solutions are digitizing everyday work in a wide range of industries? In that case, we are happy to welcome you to the team.
As a "Business Applications Engineer (m/f/d)" you will implement internal business processes within the CRM software, support specialized departments to operate, extend or optimize business processes and support the creation of technical concepts for specific process requirements. Using the latest technologies, you will execute our business use cases within the Microsoft Business Applications platform, with a strong focus on Dynamics 365.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Your responsibilities will include implementing, rolling out, maintaining, operating, and developing our business applications.
- As part of the development team, you will participate in the implementation of technical concepts and keep track of new technologies and changes to the Microsoft Business Applications stack.
- You will do code and process reviews to enhance the overall implementation quality.
- You will support the conception of business requirements, working with Dynamics 365, the Power Platform, and the Microsoft Azure Development Stack.
- Provide first level support for colleagues that are using the implemented business applications.
What we can offer
There are many great reasons to join DocuWare - our company culture is only one of them.
As part of the DocuWare team, you will benefit from many advantages:
- Globally distributed, international teams: You will find our teams working in Germering, New York, Sofia or other worldwide locations.
- Flexible work location and hours: You can work on the road or in our modern office - and you have the flexibility to arrange your own working hours.
- Individual support: After an intensive induction, you will receive regular training tailored to your needs (e.g. conferences internal team building measures).
- Well-earned rest: 35 vacation days per year, sport offerings, massages, a football table and a relaxing lounge area.
- Healthy food: Together we enjoy Fairtrade coffee with organic milk or oat milk, snacks and fresh fruit - all free of charge - as well as subsidized lunch from the Foodji fridge.
- Good accessibility: Choose how you would like to come to the office with a leased e-bike, by train or via highways A96/A99 (you can charge your e-car on site for free).
- Team spirit: Regular employee and team events (virtual or on-site) ensure excellent collaboration with colleagues around the world.
- Sustainability and social commitment: DocuWare stands for paperless work and supports volunteer organizations and local sports clubs.
- Your health matters: DocuWare subsidizes your company pension plan.
- A stable job with a well established and growing company.
- We only use the latest technologies - find out more on Stackshare.
- Unique Benefits: Choose one of three amazing options (Bonago, E-Gym, or Deutschlandticket) tailored to your needs.
- 30 Days Work from Abroad: Experience international opportunities and broaden your horizons.
For better insights, check us out on Instagram
Your hiring partner
Specialist Recruiting & Employer Branding